<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 10, 2009

I received a reply from Stephanie S. of Kenya, who was featured on our July 12 blog. She continues to be adorable and gracious all at once:

HI! WOW! I got tons of compliments at the fundraiser AND I wore the same outfit to a wedding here in Nairobi last weekend and astonished my friends who normally see me in Birkenstocks and jeans! Am surpised you remembered me and it goes w/out saying that the next time I am in SF I will DEFINITELY stop in the shop and pick up some more items. (By the way - I did find the perfect shoes to go with the tunic...they were in my closet here in Nairobi! Brown leather with a bit of a heel). I am actually quite amazed that there is a designer out there that makes clothes to fit me - if Sunhee Moon ever makes blue jeans with the same cut as the two pairs of pants I bought, send me an email! (I should have bought another tunic and a different colored belt...ah well...next time!)


Thanks for everything Joyce! (and hello to your designer boss!)
/Stef.

Yea! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment