<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Sunhee Moon Girl! 


Hi Sunhee Mooner’s!

My name is Marie. I am one of the newest Sunhee Moon girls. I graduated from San Diego State University. Several attributes that I love about Sunhee Moon products are the pockets that blend in with the clothing! Many of the dresses here are one of a kind and versatile (they have pockets too)! As a stylist, I like to experiment with putting outfits together and seeing the different looks you can come up with. The same dress at Sunhee Moon can be molded into 4 different styles with just the change of accessories, which is really exciting to me. I really love the positive energy of the customers at Sunhee Moon, its made me fall even more in love with fashion, which I never thought could of happened. I love having fun with clothes and styling our customers.

Come Check out our new styles!
Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment