<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Roadtrippin' 

Preparing for being on the road means I'm finally getting my Coco Cowl in Oxblood. We'll start on the West Coast in L.A., head up to the Pacific Northwest all the way to Vancouver before turning east. September and October in SF might mean an indian summer but on the East Coast, I know it's going to be super chilly and I will have my faux cowlneck handy to highlight the blush in my cheeks and frame my cute little chin (though I've always been told by my mom that my head is shaped like an egg - she meant it as a compliment :/).

Where am I going? Well. A secret dream of mine came true, and I'm going on tour as the cellist of the band, Sea Wolf. I won't say much more since this is the SunheeMoonGirls blog, but hopefully I'll be back in action in November with all new exciting adventures to tell and styles ready to show!

We were also asked by the band's stylist to name some of our favorite brands, and aside from Sunhee Moon of course, I discovered Dear Creatures - Knee-high socks, mod cuts, minidresses, button details, and my outfit cannot be complete without a beret or beanie!

Anyway, before I get too longwinded here, I wanted to say thanks for being the faithful of all blogreaders and I look forward to seeing you on my last day at Fillmore, August 31.

And now off to show everyone how to tie a Tomo!
Joyce

Labels: , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment