<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 14, 2009

Ruffle Obsessed 

My new Ophelia Dress is the best! I originally fell madly in love with the ruffle neckline, I guess I am a bit ruffle obsessed. I contemplated over color for a few weeks and then decided the navy would be mine! I felt entirely chic last night going out to a special occasion dinner. When asked, "Which restaurant to you want to go to?". I answered "It doesn't matter as long as they have wine." Yes, I was that excited to show the new dress off.
We ended up going to Antica Trattoria, a sweet cozy Italian restaurant and wine bar by Russian Hill. Not only was the night romantic and the food quite delicious I might add, but I felt beautiful and sophisticated while gulping my white wine and finishing off the crumbs on my plate. I even received compliments on my dress, "It's Sunhee Moon" I would say. Even a day later with less primp and without heels I still feel great working in my Ophelia Dress. I can already tell I'm going to wear the seams off of this one. It's my new favorite classy little number.
Thanks Sunhee!!!


Check out the Ophelia dress here!
-Trish

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment