<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanks To YOU 

With the Holiday Season upon us it is very easy to loose sight of what it is truly about. Love, thanks, freedom, no matter what form we see these things they are there. All around the city we can see it. Sometimes we don’t notice what we have, but its there, peeking out in its own little way. That is what I why I would like to take the time today to thank you. The Sunhee Moon customers, loyal bloggers, and all who are glancing at this right now, Thank You. Without you we would not have this great company. We are so proud to have the customer following that we do. Our customers are so loyal to us and we could not be more grateful. Our customers walk in knowing that they will be treated like we treat our best friends, with honesty and love. We try and learn everyone by name, to make sure that you as a customer feel special. I am the newest member to the Sunhee Moon team and I would like to say that I am more than thankful for the opportunity to be here! Not only have the girls I work with taught me so much, but the customers too. Each day I learn something new, gain more confidence, and style the most beautiful ladies in the city. So, thank you Sunhee Moon and all of the customers that follow us. I love the people I’ve met through my time here. I am thankful to have the opportunity to be here, writing all of you. And as for freedom, everyday I wake up, go to my closet, and decide what to wear, that in itself is freedom in a small way. All of the other freedoms we achieve everyday are amazing, and we should be thankful to have them. So this season, let’s all do the little things to help each other out! All day we are paying attention to the little things that make your time with us more enjoyable. This season let’s go out and try and make everyone feel a little more confident. Maybe if you have extra food from a restaurant, take it to go and let a homeless person have it. It may be the only good meal they get on that day or for a few. Smile, at someone as they walk down the street, a smile can make someone’s whole day. Hug your family, and if they are not here with you, calling them and telling them you miss them would let them know you are thinking of them. Let’s all go out of our way this season. Warm our hearts and say thank you more. Work at a soup kitchen. Inspire others. Be the shoulder to cry on that so many people need through this stressful time. Let me know what you have done! I want to hear what you have done! Who knows, maybe you inspire me to help extra too!
Thank You for being you,
The Sunhee Moon Team

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment